Tomorrow is New Year’s Eve – time to promise to workout more, eat less & be kinder to everyone (except the Kardashians, well, maybe even them).
As many people find personal resolutions hard to keep, I’m happy to propose a few business resolutions which should be easier to keep and therefore give you smug satisfaction next year at this time when you look back on the year.
So, without the snappy banter of Dick Clark’s Rockin’ New Years Eve, here are some suggested resolutions:
1. Have your lawyer prepare your annual business minutes and esnure your minute book is up to date.
2. Prepare both a personal and business will.
3. Register a Trademark if it has value to you.
4. If you are in Construction, lien projects within 45 days of last service or supply.
5. Follow 30-60-90 Sue to ensure your receivables do not cripple your cash flow.
Wishing you a Happy & Profitable 2012 !
Inga B. Andriessen J.D.